Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
25749 US HWY 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33763
View current rentals
Testimonials & References
"We were moving and left everything to Christine Perkins. All was handled professionally and in a timely manner we didn’t even have to concern ourselves, we had peace of mind." Maureen Pierce - Orlando, Florida
"Christine has handled our property for many, many years in a professional and friendly way, even walked us through the sale which made a long distance closing easy." Dorothy Conforti - College Point, New York
Property Management and Leasing
Christine Perkins is a licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker and has over 20 years of experience as a Professional Residential Property Manager. She is an expert in property management and leasing, and is ranked in the top 7% worldwide of Coldwell Banker agents in sales, management and leasing.
Summary of services available
- Manage your property (for annual leases)
- Manage your property (for seasonal leases; by "Seasonal" means rentals for less than 6 months plus 1 day)
- Lease only (find and place a tenant)
- Your property, when vacant, is posted on the following websites:
- Saint Petersburg Times Classifieds
- Professional "For Rent" sign placed on your property.
You are not just a number to me I will work diligently for you and become your trusted property manager.
Property management and leasing services
- Procure and thoroughly screen prospective tenants via credit reporting agency, verification of current & past rental history, search of public records and evictions and employment verification.
- Applications completed within 48 hours.
- Collect security deposit within 24-48 hours of approval.
- Preparation of all documentation for legal and binding leases prepared by landlord/tenant attorney.
- Prepare evictions (if necessary) at the cost of legal services only.
- Procurement of qualified tenants for your short term or winter rental property
- Provide “shopping service” for any items required for short term rental at a nominal charge.
- Use of reliable and experienced vendors.
- 24 Hour emergency services.
- Maintain records of work orders issued for maintenance done on property.
- Charge tenants for repairs determined to be their responsibility
- Collect rents, security deposits and provide monthly itemized statements and annual statement for tax purposes.
- 1099 Forms sent to property owners at year end.
- Authorized payment of security services, lawn care, insect control services, pool/spa services and set up of recurring monthly payments
- Video property inspection during move-in and move-out at tenant turn over.
- Annual interior inspections allows maintenance to be completed before a problem becomes a costly expense to you.
- Assist with insurance claims and all inquiries from tenants and owners.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for rental property to insure your property rents for the highest possible value.
Benefits of using a professional property management agent
- Comprehensive Property Management Services for your Peace of Mind.
- No Worries - No Hassle
Leave it all to Christine Perkins. Always looking out for your interests.